Friday, March 18, 2016

Samuel's Plate Gastropub, San Pablo City

There's a new restaurant being constructed here in San Pablo near Teacher's Village in San Roque called "Samuel's Plate Gastropub". They're actually constructing a stand alone building for it, and from the way it's looking now, it looks kind of classy.

I can imagine the owners of the place trying to Google the name of their resto and finding themselves here wondering why I'm writing something about something that's not open yet. Your building is giving me high... REALLY high hopes! I hope your food and service are awesome! I hope there's something unique and not just a rehash of the same old pastas and burgers on chopping boards and drinks in hipster mason jars!

I probably won't go there opening day. You know these San Pablo folk... practically the entire population will be there on opening day so it can get kind of crazy. Remember when Pizza Hut first opened at the plaza? They literally ran out of pizza by the afternoon of their opening day. I'll probably go a week or so after opening. Don't disappoint me, Samuel's Plate!

They already have a Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/samuelsgastropub.official/

No comments:

Post a Comment