Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chicken Burger at RC Burger, San Pablo City


Everytime I take a walk up Paseo De Escudero past Jollibee Plaza, I would notice this new Burger place beside Toto's Bacolod Chicken called RC BURGER. For some reason, I just knew in my gut (which often has the right insticts) that it wasn't just another run of the mill sidewalk burger that's everywhere in San Pablo City. I tried one of those sidewalk burgers once, and holy crap they were horrible. The patty was flat as paper and all it seems you were eating was a ketchup sandwich. Ugh.

But like I said, I had a different feeling with RC Burger. It's by no means a sidewalk burger as it actually has a nice spot with tables and seats. Today I asked someone to take out a Chicken Burger for me. I wanted to see if it would actually be available. Often times, many food places would have chicken alternatives on their menu but it won't actually be available. Shawarma stalls in San Pablo are primarily guilty of this.

Much to my glee, the Chicken Burger was in fact available. And it came in wrapped in aluminum foil. It looks promising already. It's been my experience that burgers wrapped in aluminum foil are usually awesome. So how was it?


Opening the foil, I discovered how fully loaded this burger was. There were tomatoes, onions, cucumber and a really nice thick patty. The chicken was thick and newly cooked because it was still hot and crispy. Best of all, it tasted great! I tasted the just the patty itself and it was very very nicely seasoned. As a whole package it's one of the best chicken bugers I've had. I'm not kidding.

Looks like my instict was right all along! For 55 pesos, this was more than worth it. Ilyn walked in the room while I was eating it and commented how nice it smelled! So this is us, setting a date to eat some RC Burgers together sometime very soon.

I will try to eat some of their beef burgers next time just so see if it's even better than their chicken burgers.

So yeah, highly recommended from me!

Yep, they even have a Facebook Page here!
http://www.facebook.com/RCBurgerCo?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment