Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jollibee's Amazing Aloha Burger is BACK!


Not a hoax! Not a dream! Jollibee's Amazing Aloha burger is back! This photo was taken TODAY, May 12, 2013 in front of SM San Pablo City. Looks like it's official guys!

I first heard rumblings about the burger being back from a friend of mine who tweeted last night saying she got stuck in traffic in front of SM on the way home and she saw this tarp. The following day I resolved to find this tarp and take a photo of it, come rain or shine.

And what do you know? My friend wasn't dreaming as she first thought she was. Looks like the burger is officially back!

After taking this photo I went to the Jollibee branch in front of SM and showed one of the employees there this photo, and asked when the burger will be available. The girl actually laughed in surprise (or probably amusement). She said she wasn't sure when exactly the burger will be available except to say it will probably come anytime this coming week.

I read from posts on Twitter that it's actually going to be May 15. That's unverified since I'm not sure of the source, but the important thing is, this is now a reality, and it's going to be soon! (Updated: May 15 confirmed by Jollibee employee with this tweet.)

I'm pretty sure Anthony Bourdain had a lot to do with this, so from me to you, Anthony... Thank you very much! And thanks to Jollibee for bringing it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment