Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Best Coffee in San Pablo City


To be more precise, the best coffee I've ever had in my life. Period.

Of course, taste differs from person to person, but as far as I'm concerned, this is the one I like best. This is the simple brewed coffee from Simple Treats Cafe, located at the end of P. Zulueta St, here in San Pablo City.

I've tasted a lot of coffees all around, including those of Starbucks, Figaro, Coffee Bean, Seattle's Best, Gloria Jeans and so on. I've even had some Starbucks in New York when I went there many years ago, and none them tastes as great as this coffee right here.

You can also get this coffee from CDC Cafe, also here in San Pablo City, which is owned by the same guy who owns Simple Treats, and both cafes operate the same type of coffee machine, using the same beans.

I'm not for fancy coffees like lattes, cappuccinos, frappes,and things like that. I like just simple black brewed coffee. That's coffee at its very basic. That's how you can tell if it's really good when it tastes great without any sort of additional flavor enhancers.

Next time you're in San Pablo, and you want some really good coffee, try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment